Inheritance Planning in Bolton
Inheritance Planning in Bolton is the process of making sure that your assets reach your children, grandchildren, friends and other family members, rather than ending up in the wrong hands!
Efficient Estate Planning using Trusts can ensure your children and grandchildren are able to benefit completely from the inheritance you’d like them to receive and at the same time, protect the family home and other assets from being lost to the costs of Long-term Care.
Inheritance Planning and Creating Trusts
The benefits of inheritance planning in Bolton is to protect your assets and ensure they get to your loved ones, your partner, children and grandchildren thus ensuring that your assets don’t end up in the hands of the wrong people or the Crown.
Why Inheritance Planning is important:
- Assets guaranteed to be passed-on based on your intentions
- Reduces chances of hefty taxation
- Assets passed-on will not be at risk from creditors
- Prevents assets being taken from your inheritance because of divorce
- Protect future generations of your family
Why is Inheritance Planning Important
Have you considered what may happen if your surviving spouse were to remarry and how this would this affect your own children if he/she later altered their Will in favour of the new spouse and any subsequent children?
- If you already have children from an earlier marriage how will you ensure that they will get their fair share?
- What if your children are very young or have special needs? How will you make sure that their future is fully provided for?
- There could also be a profitable business you’ve worked hard to grow. Surely you want to protect this for your family too?
How much will it cost?
The cost will vary depending on the complexity of your estate. Firstly we have obtain some background information from you and then we will be able to give a fixed price quote for our advice or setting up a trust(s).
So if you need advice for inheritance planning in Bolton, then Contact a member of our professional, experienced team or fill in your details using the enquiry form here on our web page and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you need help with Inheritance Planning in Bolton? Call Legacy Estates today on 01204 481 029 and give yourself peace of mind with the knowledge that your family will receive their entitlements, according to your wishes.